Sunday 22 June 2014

Brixton village


We wandered down to Brixton Village in London yesterday for a bite to eat, if you have never been it's definitely worth a visit! http://brixtonmarket.net/brixton-village/

A cornucopia of cuisines from all over the world, it's loud and buzzy and the sights and scents are smashed together to make one deliciously electric atmosphere!

We finally settled on Fish Wings & Tings for fiery hot and spicy chicken wings with pineapple relish washed down with rum and ginger. Quite honestly one of the most delicious things I've eaten in London in ages, next time I go I'll be certainly asking the chef if he will share this recipe with me, although something tells me this family secret will be kept under lock and key!

This summer I'll definitely be trying my hand at jerk chicken for the BBQ, so watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment